Booking & Prices

We are really proud of our beautiful land and we have created a venue and campsite that reflects the peace and beauty of the area.

Because of this, we have some guidelines that all guests are asked to follow.

Campsite Guidelines

  • This is a campsite for groups – we don’t accept individuals and you must book the entire campsite.
  • There may be up to 3 groups on the site at any time. Please be mindful to your neighbours.
  • Please note that our campsite is a quiet space and we do not permit amplified music to be played on site.
  • We have a no dogs policy on site.
  • Prepared to be unplugged and bring your torch, as there is no electricity on site. If you need to be connected to the outside world with your phone, we recommend coming with a portable power bank.
  • We have a strict no fireworks policy.
  • Click here to view our full Terms & Conditions

Wild Camping for Groups

We have the Eastside camping field, and Wild West camping field. The max capacity for each site is 75 people. You can book both sites for full capacity up to 150 people. Minimum of 10 people per booking.

Base price £150 per night per site includes 10 people, then £15 per person per night. Kids below 12 go free. Book either or both sites via our online booking system below.

Green Heart Venue Hire & Camping 

If you wish to book the Green Heart Venue ONLY, please contact us directly about your booking  Green Heart Venue camping is available only in conjunction with Green Heart venue bookings.

Venue only

Full day hire: £140
Morning hire ( 9am-1pm): £70
Afternoon hire (1pm-5pm): £70
Evening hire (5pm-9pm): £40

Venue with camping

The max capacity for the Green Heart camping. is 50 people. Minimum 10 people per booking. Venue hire with camping is £220 per night including 10 people, then £15 per person per night. Kids under 12 go free.

Booking for the Green Heart Venue with camping can be booked via our online system #booknow.

All prices include VAT

Bookings & Cancellations

Full refunds will be issued for cancellations due to Covid-19 Government restrictions.
25% deposit is required on booking with remaining 75% due 30 days prior to visit.

If the group cancels the Event after receipt of the signed Agreement, a cancellation fee will be applicable:
90 days prior to arrival: no cancellation fee.
31 – 90 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total value of the booking
30 days or less: 50% of the total value of the booking
14 days or less: 75% of the total value of the booking    

Online Booking System

You can book both our campsites, plus the Green Heart Venue with camping via this booking system below. If you have any questions or problems with the system, please get in touch.

Chesterblade Hills